Monday, January 7, 2008

NHD ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY

Tihira
January 4 2008

Annotated Bibliography

1. Girard College, video cassette, Documentary
This source helped me really understand what actually happened during the Desegregation of Girard College.

2. Stephen Girard The founder, Cheeseman A. Herrick.
Kessinger publishing, copyright 1923
This source helped me understand more about my topic and basically everything that I needed to know about Girard College and Girard himself with access to Stephen Girards will.

3. The will of Stephen Girard.
Although this source did’nt give me enough information it gave me a very good understanding of the source itself and made me realize that Girard was very prejudice in my opinion.

4. The Americans.
This source helped me because it gave me alot of information on school segregation itself and of course segregation all around the world.

5. The Brown vs Board of Education Document
This source helped me because it gave me a brief decription of a small family of four that was decriminated against in their school which was also apart of segregation at that time.

No comments: